Build a team feeling among club members—by building a story together! Materials needed:
- A different picture of an object, animal, etc., for each member
- Ask members to sit in a circle.
- Club officers should give each member a picture of an object, animal or whatever category they choose.
- The club president should start a fictional story that incorporates the objects in his or her assigned picture.
- The member next to the club president in the circle should continue the story by incorporating his or her picture. Continue this with each member in the circle until every member has taken a turn.
- Either an advisor or the club president can lead a discussion about the importance of active listening, and how great stories and accomplishments can be achieved when the club works together.