Imagine nearly 600,000 Kiwanis family members teaming up on the same day to make a huge impact on the world. Sounds crazy, right? Well, that effort and that impact are exactly what Kiwanis One Day is about. Builders Club members are encouraged to get out and serve with their Kiwanis family on Saturday, April 2, 2016.
The goal of Kiwanis One Day is to team up with as many members of the Kiwanis family as possible to work on a service project. Who else is part of the Kiwanis family?
- K-Kids (elementary school students)
- Key Club (high school students)
- Circle K International (university students)
- Aktion Club (adults 18 and older who have a disability)
- Kiwanis International (adults 18 and older)
It all begins with your club’s participation. It extends to the impact you have on your community. And it results in an international spirit of service that inspires people worldwide.
If you need service ideas for Kiwanis One Day, Kiwanis International has some suggestions. Start planning today!